Ann Hyde and Catherine Allen have created an amazing 3-Day C.E.Y.T. for yoga teachers.
Each day will include a morning intensive, open to EVERYONE, and then an afternoon training just for teachers. In the morning intensives, experienced practitioners will get plenty of time for more advanced play on the mat. Beginners will gain a keener understanding of essential yoga alignment and foundations! Healthy and healing pose modifications will be given for pregnancy and injuries.
Teachers will receive a comprehensive manual with loads of ASANA PHOTOS and descriptions! Successful completion of this training will earn you a Certificate of Completion and 23 continuing education credits for Yoga Alliance, and most importantly, knowledge and tools to become a powerful and empowering teacher.
Who this training is for:
Yoga teachers of any background or style or those who have graduated from a 200-hour yoga teacher training.
Catherine (Cat) Allen and Ann Hyde’s CET workshop helped me not only improve my teaching but also deepen my personal practice. They create a safe, nurturing environment where you are free to experiment with various teaching methods and will receive deeply personalized guidance. The morning intensive “Yoga for Back Pain” was one of the most therapeutic and restorative classes that I’ve ever taken. And I don’t even have back pain.
This was the most thorough well prepared and impactful training I have ever done! Can’t recommend strongly enough.
SCHEDULE + CURRICULUM
MORNING INTENSIVES 9:00am – 11:30am
These morning intensives are suitable for all levels and open to the public! You don’t have to be a teacher to attend. Teachers will learn how to spot each other in fun and dynamic arm balances and back bends during these intensives. This longer class format will allow for a sweet and deliciously long warm-up and wind-down in each class. There will be more time and space for you to explore yoga poses not usually taught in normal classes. Class themes below:
FRIDAY: Open & Nourish Your Heart (Back Bends)
SATURDAY: Hip Opening, Arm Balances, Inversions
SUNDAY: Yoga for Back Pain
AFTERNOON TRAINING 1:00pm – 6:00pm (last day is 1:00pm – 6:30pm)
Teachers will learn:
- how to develop the qualities of a compelling teacher, one who draws students back to class
- how to skillfully breathe to generate more energy for yourself as a teacher and teach breathing as a healing art
- how to tap into your unique ability to see and/or empath energy and use those skills, as a healer, to sense the needs of individuals and the whole group
- how to uplevel and downlevel poses to effectively teach a multi-level class
- how to work with injuries, scar tissue and emotions that come up…yours and your students
- how to be a healer through artful and skillful hands-on assists
- the architecture of biomechanically safe and powerful pose sequencing for yoga classes
- how to give pose and breath options and assistance to pregnant women
Ann & Catherine have created an amazingly practical manual for teachers. You will want to continue referring to this manual long after the C.E.Y.T. ends as it contains information and tools that you can use throughout your entire teaching career. The C.E.Y.T. teacher manual contains:
- an abundant section of ASANA & HANDS-ON ASSISTS photos and detailed descriptions on pose cues and alignment
- articles and information on the art of pose sequencing
- collection of 90-minute and 2-hour class examples
- comprehensive information on how to modify poses for pregnancy, menopause and various common injuries
- self-care and self-nourishment
- tools to help you become a more powerful and empowered teacher
MORNING INTENSIVES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
About the Intensives
The Morning Intensives accompany the Teacher Training. You don’t have to be a teacher trainee to participate. This 3-day series will take you on a physical and mental journey deep into the core of your very being. All Levels Welcome!
9:00am – 11:30am Morning Intensive
Be on your mat and ready to practice by 8:55 am.
The practice room will be heated to 85 degrees.
Bring 2 mats, a strap, a block, and water to all sessions.
REGISTRATION + POLICIES
100% attendance required (no tardiness) to ALL components of the schedule as listed above – NO exceptions.
For yoga teachers of any background or style
Full tuition due immediately upon registration to secure your spot
Penalty Fees on Tuition Payments:A $25 returned check fee will be assessed for any returned check.
Refunds: NO refunds, credits or transfers for cancellation.
Required Materials You Must Bring
2 yoga mats OR [1 yoga mat + 1 large blanket]
one yoga block
one 8-ft yoga strap