LIVE YOUR PRACTICE.
Get away from your routine, and immerse yourself in the Forrest Yoga Practice. Delight in a daily morning Forrest Yoga Intensive, which includes 20-25 minutes of ceremony and meditation followed by a sweaty, energizing 2-hour yoga practice. Afterwards, apply the beauty of what you learn in the Forrest intensives to the rest of your day – that is your Practice. All these classes are online live taught by Heidi Sormaz and Catherine Allen.
WHAT YOU GET
- Live Online 20-25 minute Ceremony and Meditation
- Live Online 2-Hour Forrest Yoga morning intensive taught by Heidi Sormaz and Cat Allen
- Heidi teaches on October 16, October 19, November 13, November 16
- Cat teaches on October 17, October 18, November 14, November 15
What’s the daily schedule?
October 16 through October 19 and November 13 through 16.
Houston, Texas time
8:00am-8:25am Morning Meditation / Ceremony
8:30am-10:30am Forrest Yoga Morning Intensive
Can I get CE credits with Yoga Alliance?
Yes, you can.
Can I get a refund or a credit for no-shows or if I need to cancel?
No refunds or credits for no-shows, absences, cancellations, lateness, technical difficulties, no exceptions.
What props are required?
Block, strap, rolled up mat, yoga mat, yoga blanket.
Can I be late to the morning intensives?
For safety purposes, you can be late for up to 15 minutes at the start of the morning intensive. We can’t admit anyone who is more than 15 minutes late. No refunds for lateness or missed parts.
What are the technical requirements?
A stable internet connection for live video streaming via Zoom app.
I have a question that I can’t find the answer to.
Message us in the below Contact Form.
Single Intensive: $25
PAYMENT, REFUND, & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Refunds: NO refunds, credits or transfers for cancellations, no-shows, technical difficulties, or absences.
- For safety purposes, you can be late for up to 15 minutes at the start of the morning intensive. We can’t admit anyone who is more than 15 minutes late. No refunds or credits will be given for lateness or missed parts.
Click here: www.catallenyoga.as.me